Applications to be a Resident Assistant for the Academic Year 2020-21 is now available. We invite you to apply HERE!
The application is due on February 14. The application does take a bit of time. This link is also on Bulldog Connect (in the Student Life section) if you lose this email.
An informational session will be held on Sunday, March 1 at 6PM in Miller Library Board Room.
Interviews will be held on Monday, March 2, Tuesday, March 3, and Wednesday, March 4.
Challenge Day, for those moving forward in the interview process, will be March 8 from 12PM-8:30PM.
We will have an informational sessions as time gets closer, and anyone in Residence Life is more than happy to answer questions about the job.
· Free room on campus ($3,600~ value)
· Free upgrade to private room ($2,000 value)
· Monthly stipend x 10 months
· Responsible & dependable
· Professional (in person, on social media, etc.)
· Able to multi-task
· Good communication skills
· Strict adherence to confidentiality
· Flexible schedule—ability to make the RA job a priority
· Demonstrated appreciation of diverse beliefs and people different than you
· GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
· 1 successful year at McPherson College
If you would like to schedule a time to meet and get more information, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com, Gabbea Williams or Danielle Sutter, Assistant Directors of Residence Life.