Applications to be a Resident Assistant for the Academic Year 2020-21 is now available. We invite you to apply HERE!
The application is due on February 14.
We will have an informational sessions as time gets closer, and anyone in Residence Life is more than happy to answer questions about the job.
- Free room on campus ($3,600~ value)
- Free upgrade to private room ($2,000 value)
- Monthly stipend x 10 months
- Responsible & dependable
- Professional (in person, on social media, etc.)
- Able to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Strict adherence to confidentiality
- Flexible schedule—ability to make the RA job a priority
- Demonstrated appreciation of diverse beliefs and people different than you
- GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- 1 successful year at McPherson College
If you would like to schedule a time to meet and get more information, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com, Gabbea Williams or Danielle Sutter, Assistant Directors of Residence Life.